The Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld) requires each government agency to display information accessed under right to information applications on a disclosure log. Applications made under the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld) are not required to be displayed on a disclosure log.
The National Injury Insurance Agency, Queensland (NIISQ Agency) will make available documents on its disclosure log that have been released to applicants under valid applications. However, under the RTI Act, we may remove the following information from disclosure log documents:
- personal information of individuals
- information that may be defamatory
- information the publication of which is prevented by law
- information that is of a confidential nature communicated in confidence
- information protected from disclosure under a contract; and
- information that would cause substantial harm to an entity.
NIISQ Agency publishes details of the RTI application request, the date the application was made and the status of the application. Please use the RTI application request details as a guide to determine whether you wish to apply for access to information listed on the disclosure log.
Please note, documents on the disclosure log can only be applied for once the status of the application is complete and the documents have been accessed by the relevant applicant.
How to access disclosure log documents
If you would like to access any of the documents listed on NIISQ Agency’s disclosure log, please contact the Manager, Administrative Review:
The National Injury Insurance Agency, Queensland
GPO Box 1391
Brisbane QLD 4001
1300 607 566