The National Injury Insurance Agency, Queensland (NIISQ Agency, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is committed to providing the community with access to the information it holds. As part of this commitment, we routinely release information through a publication scheme.
Our publication scheme makes the following classes of information available to the community:
- About us (who we are and what we do)
- Our services (the services we offer)
- Our finances (what we spend and how we spend it)
- Our priorities (what our priorities are and how we are doing)
- Our decisions (how we make decisions)
- Our policies (our policies and procedures)
- Our lists (lists and registers)
All information available in our publication scheme can be accessed free of charge. In most cases, we have made the information available on a web page or downloadable in pdf format. If you require the information in any other format, please contact us. You may be charged for a hardcopy of the information.
If you are having trouble accessing any of the information on our publication scheme, please contact the Manager, Administrative review on 1300 607 566 or NIISQ-RTI@niis.qld.gov.au.