Your support planner is your main contact at the National Injury Insurance Agency Queensland.
Their job is to work with you and your service providers to help you access support available through the Scheme.
Subject to your needs, they can:
- Make contact with you or your treating team and discuss our services and the support we provide
- Provide information about eligibility and how to apply
- Work with you and your providers to develop a support plan that meets your goals
- Help coordinate injury-related services (like rehabilitation or attendant care)
- Monitor your progress and needs.