Service providers play a key role in delivery of NIISQ, providing services that will ensure participants receive necessary and reasonable treatment, care and support.
Our goal is for support planners and service providers to work together as one team, to facilitate the best outcomes for participants.
To maximise health outcomes for participants we expect providers to:
- notify us as soon as possible of a referral from a participant
- work collaboratively with the NIISQ Agency
- provide evidenced-based, outcome-focused services
- empower the participant, and facilitate their independence and participation in the community
- make recommendations that are necessary and reasonable.
Keep up to date with the latest news about the scheme by subscribing to our e-newsletter here.